Join your hosts from South Africa, Adéle (Physiotherapist, Basic Watsu Instructor, Watsu 1 Instructor-in-training and René (a Hatha Yoga teacher, Yoga Therapist and Ayurveda Practitioner) for a rejuvenating 7 Day retreat in Greece in July 2019.
The retreat focuses on the healing powers of water and how it can transform and recharge body, mind and soul. Water is an essential element and we’ll be exploring how to create a more balanced approach to life, health and how to learn to listen to the messages our body provides us.
By exploring water using Watsu® (water Shiatsu) combined with the principles of Ayurveda and Yoga, you have the unique chance to learn how to apply these principals in your daily life to help you achieve greater vitality, ease and freedom of movement. The program focuses on teaching one to reconnect with self and others.
The venue is based on Lesbos, a lush island off the coast of Asia Minor. The island is known for its hot mineral springs, mills and varied landscaped is a short 15 minute walk to the beach. Milelja Island Garden has been used as an international seminar house and offers a rich experience and recreation for all. Find out more about this stunning venue.
Enjoy 7 Days of Absolute Wellness
During this retreat you will spend 3 hours a day in the beautiful mineral spring water heated pool learning how to float and comfortably support another human being. The mornings will be reserved for learning and practicing with René and Adéle with the afternoons and evenings devoted to play, shopping, adventure and rest.
Date: 3 – 10 July 2019.
Flights, Visas, transport are NOT included.
Included in the program you will receive the following certificates:
- Basic Watsu® Certificate and registration on the International WABA Registry (2 day program run over 6 days).
- Introductory Certificate to Ayurveda (1 day program run over 6 days).
Included in your investment:
- 7 nights accommodation at the retreat.
- Choose between a Gypsy Caravan for €1350 p/p sharing or Studio Room €1300 p/p sharing.
- Light breakfast & lunch, snacks, coffee, tea, 3 x dinners (including Welcome Dinner).
- 1 x 30 min Watsu® session. View videos of Watsu® in the pool.
- Access to all facilities at Milelja-Inselgarten Retreat on the Greek Island (Pool, Labyrinth, Earth Temple. Milelja-Inselgarden is well-known for it’s natural beauty and peaceful surroundings. Take a peak at the venue by clicking the link.
Click here to register!